Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness

• Ultra Life Fitness
    PO Box 95668
    South Jordan, Utah

Ultra Life Fitness ripoff, no money back, no end South Jordan Utah

I have been a victim to the Utlta Life Fitness product for over a year. I have made several effort over that time to Ultra Life Fitness to STOP the account I had with them for the FREE order, FREE DVD, FREE membership. My rights to cancel this process have been violated. The web site no longer works, and my phone calls have had no results. I've talked to my bank and they say they can not do any thing, and I must get a hold of the company. As you can see I am getting NO where.

So, as of this date, 13 September, 2006 I will make another call. I spoke to Candis, she pulled up the account information, varfied, cancelled the order once again, gave me a confirmation #, which sounds like she pulled it out of a hat. Now I will wait and see.
I will go back to my bank once again and not take NO for an answer.

When I did talked to the first person on the 1-800 number, she reference Ultra Burn PM (???), and then said see was new and transferred me to Candis.
I will not quit until this stops.

Denise
St Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultra-life-fitness/south-jordan-utah-84095/ultra-life-fitness-ripoff-no-money-back-no-end-south-jordan-utah-210747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content