Complaint Review: Unified Windows & Roofing - Hempstead New York

• Unified Windows & Roofing
    299 Peninsula Blvd.
    Hempstead, New York
    USA

Unified Windows & Roofing Unified SUB CONTRACTS...... NOT GOOD!!!!! Hempstead New York

Unified Windows & Roofing will not stand behind anything they say. I had a old roof so I call Unified for a estimate. The Salesman was great but that is where is stops. I had a leak in my roof and wanted some plywood boards changed and a whole new roof put on. After the SUB contractor came to my house and ripped my old roof off he told me that I did not need any new plywood even where the BIG wet spot where my roof was leaking from. I told the SUB contractor that 3 pieces of plywood boards where included in the price of the job and I feel more safe with them atl east changing that 1 board where the roof was leaking from. I was told "NO" it does not need to be replaced. 2nd problem while cutting out my old vents the worker cut a square piece of plywood out and it fell on my dining room ceiling and cracked it.The SUB contractor said he will fix it but never got back to me... Please don't make the same mistake that I have and find another company the don't SUB contracts their work. The funny thing is in 5 years after I was done paying off the roof I was going to let them do my whole house siding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unified-windows-roofing/hempstead-new-york-11550/unified-windows-roofing-unified-sub-contracts-not-good-hempstead-new-york-1062889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content