Complaint Review: Union Hotel San Francisco Ca - San Francisco California

• Union Hotel San Francisco Ca
    200 Mission Street
    San Francisco, California
    United States

Union Hotel San Francisco Ca Room was not as described cancelled booked and was billed full price. San Francisco California

This hotel has no batherooms in the hotel room.  This NOT clearly posted on the web site.  No woman in their right mind would stay in a room in downtown SF and share a bathroom with strangers.  When I figured this out I immeditaly cancelled the booking.  I received an e mail that said I would be billed $185.00 which is the full price of the room less tax.    I disputed the charge and the merchant rebutted saying this was not fraud, I never said it was fraud.   I booked a room clearly with the impression I would have a bathroom and then found out I had to SHARE WITH STRANGERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/union-hotel-san-francisco-ca/san-francisco-california/union-hotel-san-francisco-ca-room-was-not-as-described-cancelled-booked-and-was-billed-f-1429004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content