X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: United Access Inc. - Sioux Falls South Dakota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Carmel Valley California
  • United Access Inc. P.O. Box 100 Sioux Falls Sout Dakota Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

United Access Inc. United Access send a $4890.- check that cleared the bank, but it is a scam. Sioux Falls South Dakota

I received a letter stating I had won $250.000 inclosed was a check for $4890. Instructions to call, which I did, then was told to deposit the check and call back as soon as it cleared. I would then receive instructions on how to send a moneygram to pay tax.

I never thought the check would clear, but it did! Then I googled United Access, found out this is a scam. I went back to the bank and voided the transaction.

Still, for a second I believed... People do win money?!

Yes, but the never have to pay! I hope this is the end of it and that these people are stopped.

Andre
Carmel Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-access-inc/sioux-falls-south-dakota-57117-7236/united-access-inc-united-access-send-a-4890-check-that-cleared-the-bank-but-it-is-a-s-344128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair