X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: United Investments Or Cam Investments LLC./ Ali And Carl Renovinski - Hayward California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tulare California
  • United Investments Or Cam Investments LLC./ Ali And Carl Renovinski 22320 Foothill Blvd Ste 320 Hayward, California U.S.A.

United Investments Or Cam Investments/ Ali And Carl Renovinski Cam investments or United investments. BE AWARE 100% fraud!.. I am a victim of them Hayward California

*Consumer Comment: Check the Link to similar scams

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
So this is is what this people do:
They find people who are on the endege of loosing their homes. Then they "buy" the house from the person who is loosing the house. But guess what? they dont't pay for the house they just do a transfer of deed that way they "own" the house and they can do what ever they want with it. Like rent it for example. So they post in add on craigs list that said:
4/2.5 home for rent for only 800.00 a month and only fist and last month to get in the house...

I contacted regarding this add and Monica Buenrostro who worked for United Investments at that time said " this house is actualy going to be sold and if you intrested you can buy this house for 120,000". It sounded like a good deal to me. So I asked her why is it so cheap and then she said it's because we are helping the owner to save him self from forclosure and that is all he owes. I said to my sel well that makes sence..

She said where is a requrement though, We would like for you to move inn to the house because we don't want no one doing damage to the house but will need a deposit for 1,600. and will start the process with the bank to let them know you are intrested on buying it. So I said OK
So be aware do not give any money to this people.. they are bad people... to make a long story short. They took 4,100 from me and they only paid back 1,600... I have spoke to Ali (the president) and he tells me that he will not pay nothing back because the other 2500 Monica Buenrostro stolled them from me.. Ali also owens CAM investments LLC. and does business under both names.
I have proof of everything that happen and I have paperwork to proof it. If anyone is intrested on this or want more details, let me know I will be more then happy to provide this info to anyone...I'm sure I'm not the only victim.

Lisa
Tulare, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-investments-or-cam-investments-llc-ali-and-carl-renovinski/hayward-california-94541/united-investments-or-cam-investments-ali-and-carl-renovinski-cam-investments-or-united-i-455791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Check the Link to similar scams

AUTHOR: Legal Angel - ()

POSTED: Thursday, August 28, 2014

I believe this company is linked to BAG FUND LLC/SUN AMERICA FINANCIAL CORP/and 538 Cahuenga Partners, LLC all located in Los Angeles. The owner of this company is RON (RONEN) HACKER and this sounds like something he has done for many years. Check callferret and enter 3106785000 to see what comes up.  You really need to report this to the authorities.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair