X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: United Parcel Service UPS - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: W Hollywood California
  • United Parcel Service UPS ups.com Internet U.S.A.

United Parcel Service UPS Drivers that don't care about your packages & Bad customer service Ripoff Los Angeles California Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
A notice was on my apartment building door that a pickup had been attempted. Since this was X-mas weekend, I called to see if I could request that the driver not deliver so that I could just pick it up at the processing warehouse instead. He was rude and abrupt (as if he was in a hurry) and said "No, you can't do that."

He said I would have to wait until the driver made all the attempted deliveries and then I could pick up the pkg at the warehouse.

So I was going to get it on Tuesday when I returned from vacation.

I called Tues and they said it had been delivered on Saturday with no signature at the front door.

Long story short, my package was stolen since they left it at the front door. The driver claimed to have left it at Apt 4, but if he was able to gain entry into the bldg, he should have left it in front of MY door. There was no signature to back up his claim and the tenant said he had not signed for anything.

UPS then later said that I WAS able to request that they not deliver it AFTER the fact!

Needless to say, they are "investigating" but We all know that someone just walked by the building and grabbed it.

Be aware that when you opt for UPS, you need to ask the company that you're ordering from to require a signature on the pkg. However, this is still not a guarantee that they will actually get your signature to deliver it. I have had many pkgs left by UPS but I was lucky enough to get home to find them.

The driver checked that the pkg required signature, but on their computer system, it said it was not required.

Hae
W Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/united-parcel-service-ups/internet/united-parcel-service-ups-drivers-that-dont-care-about-your-packages-bad-customer-servi-227574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair