X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Universal Management - Raleigh North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Raleigh North Carolina
  • Universal Management 1411 E Diggs Drive Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

Universal Management fraudulent employment practices Raleigh North Carolina

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Like all the others I too was used by Rob Simmons and Universal Management. They led me to believe that I would be paid weekly and that I would be paid alot of money. The first week I was there, there were about 12 new people and 20 or so "Old Dogs." They made it sound so good and the old dogs were so motivated. I actually thought it was too good to be true. Well as the saying goes if it sounds to good to be true usually its not true.

The first week of my so called training I was hurt playing a game called Train Wreck. I broke my foot, however I kept going to work. Rob, was very nice about it but, did not offer to pay my bills. Since I was considered self employed there was no workers' compensation to take care of it. So I had to foot the bill.(no pun intended!) Like the others I never got paid, never saw a penny of the money I turned in from dropping bottles of perfume. Rob and Lindsey use you and throw you away unless you make them big bucks and that is what you will be doing if you work for them. You will be working for nothing!!!!!

Sandra
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/universal-management/raleigh-north-carolina-27603/universal-management-fraudulent-employment-practices-raleigh-north-carolina-204564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair