Complaint Review: University of Haifa - Mount Carmel, Haifa

• University of Haifa
    199 Abba Hushi Blvd.
    Mount Carmel, Haifa ,
    Israel

University of Haifa Michal Morgenstern Laor , Ben Cohen I never received my OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS Mount Carmel, Haifa Mount Carmel, Haifa Israel

2 months ago I placed an order with Ben Cohen - Interim Student Affairs Coordinator bcohen2@staff.haifa.ac.il - to have my OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS be sent to my mailing address. Originally, when speaking with the Coordinator prior to Ben, it was as easy as scanning a check, emailing it, and then snail mailing it to the school with my transcripts already on the way. Ben said, "We don't do that anymore, now we do it this way." Okay Ben, so I wait for him to receive my check. Once the check cleared, he sent 6 copies of my UN-OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS. He tried to convince me that they were official, even though he and I and every legitimate university knew that they were NOT OFFICIAL unless they were SEALED INDIVIDUALLY IN SEPARATE ENVELOPES.

Apparently Ben Cohen believes he is right and every other university is wrong . Good Job Ben, you're off to a great start and you tried to cover it up. Funny, before Ben, I requested my transcripts twice, I never had this problem. I explain to Ben that I have to send these out to the universities before a deadline and now one of the schools deadline is about to expire. What does Ben do everyone? Ben decided to send 6 copies of the same transcript to 1 University. Whoops Ben. I guess the standards in their department dropped. After weeks, I contacted the school to find out where are my OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS. I speak to a woman named Michal Morgenstern Laor - mmorgen1@univ.haifa.ac.il - She states - "we sent the 6 individual copies to the University, this matter is now closed."

No Michal, you should be ashamed of yourself. You still have not sent me my copies so that I can send them to other Universities and you have stolen my money. Michal and Ben are poor representation of what the University of Haifa stands for on behalf of the staff. Dear International Students, There is no point in attending this school if they can't even send something as a simple as an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT. This is a perfect example of laziness and a feeble attempt to cover up their mistake instead of doing the right thing. Shame on this school for allowing such complacency. Save your time, save your money and attend a different University. At least you will have something to show for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2018 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/university-of-haifa/mount-carmel-haifa-3498838/university-of-haifa-michal-morgenstern-laor-ben-cohen-i-never-received-my-official-trans-1456842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content