Complaint Review: Uniworld Food Equipment Company - Bell California

• Uniworld Food Equipment Company
    4841 Eastern Ave
    Bell, California
    United States

Uniworld Food Equipment Company Worst Customer Service in the Industry Bell California

Sold a customer a restaurant griddle. It is a new unit with a one year Warranty.

Had it 2 weeks broke down. Gave her the run around for a month,fianlly picked up unit and "repaired" it.

Came back not working. They sent her parts to repair herself but not only does she not know how to repair, were not correct parts and did I mention it has a WARRANTY!!

I called and emailed them repeatedly. Gave me a run around each time, told me they would take care of the problem and a month later the customer called me to tell me she is still waiting.

Called over and over.Customer Service nor Parts Service woul allow me to speak with the president of the company.Either he never actually works or they cover for him.

The company finally picks up unit, "ALLEGEDLY" repairs it and it comes back to the customer with a cut cord.

The unit is now over 6 MONTHS OLD,has worked less than one month of that time and has been "ALLEGEDLY REPAIRED" THREE TIMES!!!

The company refused to give her a new griddle even though it had only cost $400.00 and I am sure the money on shipping and labor (if there ever was any labor done) has cost at least why it cost.

I all my years in the food industry,I have never EVER had such a horrible company to deal with. And of course will never deal with again.

Want to let everyone know, if you are looking for commercial restaurant equipment SKIP UNIWORLD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uniworld-food-equipment-company/bell-california-90201/uniworld-food-equipment-company-worst-customer-service-in-the-industry-bell-california-1451210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content