Complaint Review: UPS -

• Reported By: Nurudeen — Hyattsville Maryland United States
  • UPS

United States

UPS Ups stole 1 of my luggage Nationwide

I sent 2 luggages same day and 1 was delivered while the 2nd was with the status"out for delivery" for two days. The 3rd day I was told it's missing and they're searching for it.It's almost 4weeks no trace and declared lost.Those guys opened my bag and realised the contents are worth over $6000 and decided to steal it,how can a company with such name not be trustworthy with valuables or able to trace who took lugagges out for deliveries 2 days in a row? I have sent claims of items i can remember and no response yet,though I can't get most of the items in the market again. Pls tell UPS to return my luggage or pay me the claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2018 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ups/-/ups-ups-stole-1-of-my-luggage-nationwide-1462744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content