Report: #1420998

• UpWeb SEO owned by Dave Adamson
    167 - 169 Macquarie Road
    Springwood, New South Wales
    Australia

UpWeb SEO owned by Dave Adamson Previously SEOJuice (seojuice.net) Fraudulent Advertising, Black Hat SEO on my business Springwood New South Wales

UpWeb s****.>

I used his search engine optimisation service some years ago in an attempt to improve traffic to my website and to try and do better in Google's search results for keywords relevent to my products.  UpWeb SEO or SEOJuice as they were then, advertised regularly in an internet marketing forum using bold and colourful promotions which included statements like Guaranteed Page 1 ranking within three months or your money back, High Quality Link Building, Get Ranked, Inside Google's Top Five or Pay Nothing, We'll do everything we can to give you the best experience possible, we'll work for free, refund your cash, upgrade your package and even sing a song on YouTube if it means keeping your business.  It was all lies.

I signed up with them in December 2012 and over the next six months traffic to my website plummeted and my rankings on Google did nothing other than fall. [continued below]....

.....  It got to the point where it was even difficult to find my business in a search.  Each month Dave Adamson told me they were doing everything possible and their high quality SEO was about to pay off.  More lies.  With no positive results after four months he even suggested I upgrade my package to a more expensive option which would give them a better chance of achieving results.

Having eventually had enough I terminated our agreement and then discovered my site had been penalised by Google for black hat SEO.  UpWeb SEO had been using an overseas company to build links for them and when I looked properly at the monthly reports that Dave Adamson had been sending me for the past six months, all the urls were there in black and white.  Being the coward that he is he then denied doing anything wrong and suggested the reason why there had not been any positive results was because one of my competitors may be carrying out negative SEO against me.  He then said if I wasn't happy I could change or amend the thousands of spammy backlinks that he had built, myself.

When I asked for my money back he only wanted to give me a partial refund.  He also told me I was not eligible for any of the offers from his promotional material because I signed up through his website, not through one of his forum posts.

Due to personal circumstances I stopped chasing him in 2013 but recently having found UpWeb SEO online once again and seeing that they are still making the same guarantees of page one ranking or your money back, I got in touch with him once again.

Instead of talking to me like an adult, Dave Adamson tried to block me from accessing his website and then when I pursued him from another device, he took the entire site offline.  That just made me more determined and it was then that I discovered he had created another company by the name of UpWeb SEO and the reason he was able to take the old site at seojuice.net down was becuase he now had a completely new website at www.upwebseo.com

I have never received a refund on the monies I paid for his shambolic black hat SEO services which was over $2500 paid through PayPal. At the time of writing this report, seojuice.net is still offline, it's been down now for five days.

I am currently in touch with a law firm in Australia to try and get my money back. Full details of exactly what took place can be found on my blog.  It includes actual screenshots of his fake promotions and excerpts of emails that were exchanged between us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2018 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/upweb-seo-owned-by-dave-adamson/springwood-new-south-wales-2777/upweb-seo-owned-by-dave-adamson-previously-seojuice-seojuicenet-fraudulent-advertising-1420998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content