X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Urban Nutrition (aka, Longevity, MiracleBurn, Etc) - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Emerald Hills California
  • Urban Nutrition (aka, Longevity, MiracleBurn, Etc) PO Box 1258, NY, NY 10018 New York, New York U.S.A.

Urban Nutrition (aka, Longevity, MiracleBurn, Etc) I cancelled before the product shipped, but it still some how shipped and now they won't refund the shipping & Handling $ New York New York

VERY POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE & CUSTOMER RELATIONS!!!

I placed an order on a late Friday night and cancelled the order Monday morning (their business hours are: 10a-7p EST M-F)via telephone with a customer service Rep. The Rep assured me that he caught the order from shipping and would send me a confirmation of the cancellation via email and I would not be charged for anything.

I went out of town and when I returned I realized I never received the email and the product was deliverd to my house. I called again and spoke to another Rep regarding the situation and he told me that there is no record of me calling but if I fax them my phone log proving that I made the call I would get the shipping & handling fees returned to me (I was credited for the product after I returned it but not the shipping & handling charges).

After receiving my phone bill I was surprised to discover that my phone bill no longer contains a phone log. I contacted the phone company to get a log and they told me one can only be obtained with a subpoena.

I explained this new revelation to the Rep that asked for the proof and he said to go ahead & obtain the log. I requested to speak his Manager. His Manager sided with the Rep and said to proceed in obtaining the phone log as proof. I agreed to obtain the records but stated that I would forward them all the expenses & fees incurred to obtain the subpoena.

I was immediately phoned by another Customer Service Manager and he said I must have proof that I called on the Friday that I placed the order instead of the following Monday. Isn't this UNBELIEVABLE?!?!? Their business hours are 10a-7p M-F, how could I have called them any earlier than Monday morning when I placed the order after business hours on Friday?!?!?!

So now even if I obtained proof that I called the following business day they will not refund me the shipping & handling charges.

Please be forewarned and try not to do business with this corrupt company.

Genee
Emerald Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2005 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/urban-nutrition-aka-longevity-miracleburn-etc/new-york-new-york-1018/urban-nutrition-aka-longevity-miracleburn-etc-i-cancelled-before-the-product-shipped-136267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content