Complaint Review: URBAN NUTRITION - New York New York

• Reported By: Wylie Texas
  • URBAN NUTRITION
    302A West 12th St, #276
    New York, New York

URBAN NUTRITION, ZACK, DEIDRE, MONIQUE, BRANDON, PEDRO, CLARA, WAYNE, MICHELLE MERCADO They ripped me off Too.....But I'm Fighting Back & So Should Everyone Else New York, New York

File with the Better Buisiness Bureau - I did & they need to hear from All of You. Please take the time to file a complaint.......

Urban Nutrition debited my account after I had cancelled services too and although they refunded the money by that time I had already incurred over $1k of NSF fees. Weeks of negotiations turned into months, my bank account was closed and Urban Nutrition kept giving me the run around on reimbursing me as they said they would. Finally when I provided a letter from the bank as they had requested confirming that the it was Urban's fault the fees were acrued they started making up excuses on why they were not going to pay.......product not returned in time, they had every right to deduct, and so on and so on.
As you know by know they are bad about responding, returning phone calls, letting you speak to a supervisor (almost impossible), always getting voicemail......well I had had enough. Guess what people they have a Fax Machine & an Email!!! And one way to get a response from them is if you start hitting those two things with multiple hits a day. I'm talking about 10-15 page faxes stating the same thing over and over "Manager Needs To Call - You Owe Me Money" I even made copies of all of these reports printed them and started faxing those to them too. I also put them in emails, I CC'd all the local news stations including the ones in Texas where I live. I got a manager phone call real quick but they still wanted to fight me.....they were so scared they started harrassing my bank. I am currently filing with the BBB and of course they are still trying to LIE.....I am Begging anyone that has been Ripped Off By Them to take the time to file with the BBB......once there are enough complaints I guarentee more action can be taken against them maybe even by FTC......It's worth a shot.

Mojo
Wylie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/urban-nutrition/new-york-new-york-10014/urban-nutrition-zack-deidre-monique-brandon-pedro-clara-wayne-michelle-mercado-the-472684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content