Complaint Review: US EXPRESS - Jacksonville Florida

• US EXPRESS
    8600 Jesse B Smith Ct
    Jacksonville, Florida
    USA

US EXPRESS They provided transportation to get me from home and now they claim they are not responsible to get me back home Jacksonville Florida

Im driver # 553643 I have requested a LEAVE OF ABSENCE and since 3/12/15 I haven't gotten a straight answer.Safety told me I have to pay for my on way home back to FL.

It's bull *** because they bussed me to Jackson FL and I want to go back. If I have to pay a cab get a hotel and a get a greyhound ticket I want to be reimbursed. Fl have a small claims court and if this is what I have to do I will. I would recommend US EXPRESS to anyone.

1 week and a half with this company.They are not right at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2015 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-express/jacksonville-florida-32219/us-express-they-provided-transportation-to-get-me-from-home-and-now-they-claim-they-are-1215512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content