Complaint Review: US Resellers - Digichex - Scottsdale Arizona

• US Resellers - Digichex
    Unknown
    Scottsdale, Arizona

US Resellers - Digichex ripoff, how do we stop this? Scottsdale Arizona

Upon returning to the Rip Off Report website and checking to see whether or not there has been any resolution to the Us Resellers problem I am stunned to find that more people have been taken advantage of.
I was ripped off almost six months ago! Six months! I pursued my refund with them for almost three months and gave up because I simply do not have the time to keep track of this. But in the mean time US Resellers has had six months to take money from people still and nothing has been done.

Is there anyone out there that can help put this d**n company out of business? Maybe the right people aren't seeing this, but come on? How many more people and how much more money do we allow to flow into their pockets before they are shut down? I think that everyone who has been taken for either the $79 or like myself the $158 agrees that they shouldn't be getting money they should be refunding money.

I implore of anyone that reads this, if there is anything that you can do to help please contact this message board, myself or someone that can make a difference.

Thank you!

Angela
Tucson, Arizona
U.S.A.'1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2003 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/us-resellers-digichex/scottsdale-arizona/us-resellers-digichex-ripoff-how-do-we-stop-this-scottsdale-arizona-69895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content