X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: USA Card Services - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bowie Maryland
  • USA Card Services 4455 LBJ Freeway Suite 501 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was not a bit surprised that someone else just like me had fallen victim of USA card Services dishonest business practices including undisclosed fees.

I too was very eager to start an online business and I was just interested in accepting credit cards online. after being scouted by one of their salespersons, I was quickly turned off by the rushing tactics she used to get me to sign up.

They attract you with promises of a website, coaching and continuous support throughout your setup and believe most of it isn't true! Their customer services is horrible and I felt like they spent more time trying to avoid you then doing the actual work. Try calling some of their numbers, while the option to speak to a sales persons (new customers) is quickly answered the same rule does not apply for the support department.

After pretty much cornering me into acquiring a Terminal (I still have not used it till this day) and locking me in a 4 year contract, you realize that they actually do not handle much: The website they promote so much is outsourced to a sub-standard website development company with very limited tools and .

For any problem you might have they would refer you (If you manage to get any of them on the phone) to the contracting company resulting in hours or days of frustration just to resolve a quickie.

I have long left they website company they put me with to develop my own, Their Credit card processing rates and fees are higher than national average since they own NOTHING, however I am still locked into the 4 yr contract with one year left.

I recently call them to inquire about a charge on my account by LADCO GLOBALTECH (the company they use for leasing their equipment) and guess what the Rep at USA Card Services told me bluntly that they don't know the number to that company and I could call 411 and try!!!! Unbelievable. Unfortunately for that gentleman I was well aware of their malicious practices and insisted (almost yelling) that they'd better provide me with some directions or else.... Of course he magically found the number after quickly putting me on hold for a minute.

The list goes on but I warn potential VICTIMS of USA CARD SERVICES to steer away from them.

PS: I have contacted the Better Business bureau about USA Card Svc practices with no avail

Issa
Bowie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-card-services/dallas-texas-75244/usa-card-services-usa-card-services-ripoff-and-misleading-business-practices-dallas-texa-248117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Tuesday, May 29, 2007
I too was victim of this scam from USA CARD Services. Nothing they promised was delivered.
To make a story short, I recently called LADCO Leasing and they offered to take the equipment back however it did not mean that charges would stop.
They discounted my monthly fee by a sorry $10.00/month.
I am also very interested in joining a class action suit against this company. While I do not have much left in my contract (about a month) I am willing to follow thru so that no one else falls victim of theses crooks.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair