X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: USA CREDIT - Uniontown Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bonham Texas
  • USA CREDIT Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA CREDIT 8006859354 ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Uniontown Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
THEY FREAKING TOOK MY MONEY! I WAS APPLYING FOR A LOAN FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY AND THEY DEBITED MONEY OUT OF MY FREAKING ACCOUNT! I KNOW I DIDN'T APPLY TO THEM. THEY TOOK OUT $149.95! WHAT THE HELL? AND I KEEP TELLING THE FREAKING BANK THAT I BANK FROM THAT THE CHARGES WERE FRAUDULENT AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT I AUTHORIZED THE CHARGES?!

I THINK I'M CHANGING FREAKING BANKS! THE AHOLES ARE ALLOWING JUST ANYONE TO DEBIT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT! WHAT HAPPENED TO PROTECTING YOUR MONEY?! AND THEN SINCE THEY TOOK THAT MONEY OUT OF MY BANK. NOW I'M GETTING OVERDRAFT CHARGES LIKE CRAZY WHICH I'M NOT FREAKING PAYING! I'M REPORTING THIS AND MY BANK TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THEY JUST ALLOWED TO HAVE MY MONEY TAKEN OUT AND IT WASN'T AUTHORIZED!

Heather
Bonham, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit/uniontown-pennsylvania-15401/usa-credit-8006859354-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-uniontown-pennsylvania-251129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair