X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Usa Credit - Uniontown Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: westfield Massachusetts
  • Usa Credit 1 Millenium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usa Credit Processed membership including monthly fees that I did not agree to. Never received anything from them. Uniontown Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I may have been online shopping on 11/30/05 but never entered any website containing USA CREDIT or any part of that name. I never enter into any contracts via the internet for the reason of any information I may enter could be sold or used by any one person or company;things could be purchased in my name without me knowing or consenting to.

I never agreed with anyone to any type of TRIAL PERIOD with their hopes of me forgetting to cancel so they could charge me there after. I did not even know what services or products USA CREDIT supposedly provided until I was finally successful in contacting them by telephone with the "umpteenth" phone number that my bank provided me with.

My contact with USA CREDIT on 11/05/08 only resolved one charge of $19.95, the most current. The rest of the 3 year period of charges would have to be investigated by my signing an affidavit concerning unauthorized charges and filing a Police Report. I am in the process of doing that, 11/08/08.

Helen
westfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit/uniontown-pennsylvania-15401/usa-credit-processed-membership-including-monthly-fees-that-i-did-not-agree-to-never-rec-389250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair