X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: USA Credit - Uniontown Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Havelock North Carolina
  • USA Credit 1 Millenium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Credit bad reputation with Better Business Bureau abused & mistreated victimized many consumers Uniontown Pennsylvania

USA Credit called earlier today. I thought it was a great idea to help improve my credit rating because I am recovering from defaulted student loans. I normally don't jump in with both feet, because I have been taken in the past. I gave them all my information and then and only then I logged onto the internet and typed in their company name.

That is when I came upon this site.
After reading all through it, I decided to call and cancel everything before they had the chance to debit my bank account. After reading more, I called once again to make sure that my account wouldn't be charged at all. Melissa informed me that I was ok, and my account would not be charged.

I don't know yet if they will charge or not, but will be keeping a VERY close eye on all the transactions with my bank account. After looking through more nightmare situations, I decided to look up the Better Business Bureau in PA. They have an unsatisfactory rating with them.

I normally don't fall for scams at all. In fact when I went to get my daughter into modeling (I live in a small area so information isn't as readily available) I contacted the BBB in the surrounding states as well as the one we live in to make sure they were an honest upstanding company. If only I had done my research earlier I wouldn't have to worry about keeping an eye on my bank account.

Good luck to everyone fighting with this company to get your money back and keep your fingers crossed for me, please.

April
Havelock, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-credit/uniontown-pennsylvania/usa-credit-bad-reputation-with-better-business-bureau-abused-mistreated-victimized-many-47071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content