X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: USA Credit/USA Shop Smart - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hendersonville North Carolina
  • USA Credit/USA Shop Smart usacreditsuperstore.com Internet U.S.A.

USA Credit ripoff Internet Worldwide

Shop Smart led to believe I was getting a legitimate credit card-money deducted from acct deceptive company Internet .....

I was online searching for a credit card company that would accept me as a customer with my credit history. I have been through both a divorce and a bankruptcy. When I was accepted for a$10,000.00 line of credit, I was absolutely overwhelmed.

I found out two days later that they had drafted my checking account for $199.00. When I went to the "store" to try to use this so-called line of credit, I found that I then was going to be required to make a minimum down payment before I could even charge anything! This is the most exasperating thing I have been through lately. I will definitely take it as a learning experience. I would love to be able to get some type of retribution.

Cheryl
Hendersonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-creditusa-shop-smart/internet/usa-credit-ripoff-internet-worldwide-46969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content