Complaint Review: USA Discount Warehouse Dot Com -

• Reported By: Victim101 — Sparks United States
  • USA Discount Warehouse Dot Com

United States

USA Discount Warehouse Dot Com usadiscountwarehouse.com Sold Fake SD Cards

ALmost a year ago, I ordered Micro SD Cards and the sent me a fake one. I wasked to return the item to be replaced. It was replaced after a week but the replacement was also fake. I asked for return and reimbursement, and the company agreed to return my payment provided that I send the item back. Nothing happened after months of following up. The company cannot be contacted by phone and email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2018 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-discount-warehouse-dot-com/-/usa-discount-warehouse-dot-com-usadiscountwarehousecom-sold-fake-sd-cards-1443109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content