Complaint Review: Usa fitness - Ca

• Usa fitness
    18420 Hart St Reseda
    , Ca
    United States

Usa fitness 360 health club Usa fitness You have been warned: Never ever go to this gyms, they are absolutely the worst!!! Ca

*Author of original report: Deserae

Run!!! Worst gym ever, they rip you of and treat you horribly. The gyms is hands down by far the worst when it comes to customer service. I had an issue which I kindly informed the mean/ rude overweight short girl at the front desk. She was extremely rude and disrespectful to me. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said she is the supervisor, I asked for her name and she refused to give it to me.

I said I need who ever is in charge because I want to file a complaint on her. She said that I have to leave and I'm not allowed back on the premises, she said my membership was terminated and when I asked for a refund for the remainder he said no to bad, your also getting charged for next month. I said this isn't fair, all because I wa nted to inform them of an issue they have with their premises, she not only ripped me off for the remainder of what I paid but also I'm getting ripped off each month now. They are the worst!!!

You have been warned go elsewhere of expect to have issues with them in the future, they are also very shady when it comes to how they handle the finances by lying and deceiving. Once again it's the short far girl at the front however none of the other staff were interested in being fair when I politely asked them if this is how they want to portrait themselves as a business they were all in cohoots. Adriana Gino Brooke These were the names I was able to get minus the short/ fat /rude /mean one who antagonized and escalated the situation which fortunately now others can beware of how they operate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2018 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-fitness/ca-91335/usa-fitness-360-health-clubusa-fitness-you-have-been-warned-never-ever-go-to-this-gy-1451111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Deserae

AUTHOR: Reseda - (United States)

Deserae is the short/fat and mean/rude one. Should be fired, main reason for downfall of this business along with lazy not caring staff.