X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: USA GOLD - Uniontown Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • USA GOLD 1 Millennium Drive, Uniontown, PA 15401 Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA GOLD "Merchandise credit card" rip off this card is the s**t! they send you a merchandise card and is only good for their shitty online store! Uniontown Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: The USA GOLD CARD

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I received e-mails from USA GOLD a while ago and I was surprised that I was able to apply for a card with $5,000 of limit, and the good thing I thought was they would help me to establish my credit since I just turned 18 and I wanted to build up my credit. So I went to their website and filled out the application form, in the last step I found out they charge a $149 one time fee for new account, I was hesitated so i closed the application.

A few days later USA GOLD called me and asked me to open the account, and they asked for my debit card number, I thought I should give it a try so I gave them my debit card number.

about a week after I received the package from them, when I open the package I almost s**t my pants, IT'S NOT A GOD d**n CREDIT CARD! It's just a piece of crap merchandise card that can only be used on their shitty online store. And their refund coupon is only good for paying the balance on the "credit card", so I thought I should buy something so I can use the coupon, when went to their store they got nothing but all kinds of s**t! I was stupid enough to trust this kind of rip off company, It's just too good to be true. WHAT A RIP OFF!

Michael Li
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-gold/uniontown-pennsylvania-15401/usa-gold-merchandise-credit-card-rip-off-this-card-is-the-shit-they-send-you-a-merchand-16969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The USA GOLD CARD

AUTHOR: cynthia - ()

POSTED: Thursday, June 27, 2002

The Usa GOLD CARD is a great program it does help people establish and build their credit.The program gives you a 5000 line of credit you get a 150.00 credit voucher towards all kind of brand name prouducts. We also have a great request department for prouducts that you would like to see on our website.

I am employed at usa credit and have been for 3yrs and very proud to say that USA CREDIT is a outstanding company!

I've been in coustomer service for 3yrs and deal with alot of people each and everyday who are very sastified with our program and who appreaciate how we do care about each and every person who has an acct with our company.Our goal is to hep people get the credit they deserve.

Once again I am very proud to say that I c.g.work for such a great company.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair