X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lucsa Buzbee — Chandler Arizona United States of America
  • USA Legalresource usa legalresource.com Internet United States of America

USA Legalresource processed credit card for original payment for a one time attorney referral in my zip code area. Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I contacted the 800 number for legal advise.  I understood I was paying for a one time attorney referral.  attorney was a fraud.  I called many times to try to set an appointment to talk to him for legal advise.  He never returned any of my many calls.  I called back to usa legal resource and told them I could not get a hold him.  I reported I thought it was a fraud and not interested.  I believed I was only out my original payment for the referral.  I was not aware of any further payments.  I have discovered USA legalresource has deduted $34.95 from my bank account monthly.  I have never recieved any communications with this company via e-mail or direct mail or phone.

1ST,,,,,I was not aware I was paying for a membership

2nd,,,,,unlike any other membership I never recieved any further communications

3rd,,,,,After discovering they have been deducting membership fee's for a service I never received I call the internet company.  I was informed I didn't use the word cancellation.

4th,,,,,I did not know I had to cancel anything.  I just told them I felt the service was a fraud and I never received any feed back from the atrorney they referred.  I quess I was to say cancel my membership!  I wasn't aware of any membership!

5th,,,,,,,they say I agreed to terms.    I do not remember any such conversation.  Nor was I informed I was being recorded!   Hmmm

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-legalresource/internet/usa-legalresource-processed-credit-card-for-original-payment-for-a-one-time-attorney-refe-931927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair