X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: USA Parcel Service, LLC - Newark Delaware

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rafael — Placentia CA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • USA Parcel Service, LLC 2090 Stafford Way Newark, Delaware United States

USA Parcel Service, LLC - They contracted me and did not pay me - Newark Delaware

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

They posted a job on Craigslist to ship packages that I responded to. I was introducted to Rose Grace whom walked me through the registration process. I was given a document stating I was a contractor for USA Parcell Service LLC. I was asked to submit my driver's license to prevent theft of packages. I complied as I really needed a secondary job.

In her email grace stated:

We appreciate your interest in being a part of our team.

First of all we would like to tell a few words about our Company.

At the moment we are developing new fresh direction. We signed a contract with Amazon Company. They trusted us to check the sellers who are registering on Amazon website in order to prevent the expansion of unscrupulous people. We receive the products from potential sellers, check them and if they are okay send them direct to Amazon. The amount of new sellers is enormous. That is why we hire Quality Controllers and we offer this position specially for you.

You will be paid $ 40 for every processed package on a monthly schedule.

You can receive about 100 packages. The quantity will depend on your work speed. If the employee is slow and does not send packs for a long time - then the automatic system shows managers that the employee is slow and we don’t send many boxes. If the employee sends the packs promptly - the system gives to employee a greater number of packs. So if you will work hard, honestly and effectively you can easily earn $3.000-$4.500 per month.

You don’t need to visit any office. We offer comfortable work from your cozy place. You can manage your timetable as you like. You will spend 2-3 hours a day for your duties so you can mix this opportunity with other daily obligations.

If you want to find out more details please read Job description and FAQ attentively. There are many clear answers to your questions.

If you like this brand-new opportunity and meet all the requirements we are happy to offer you this job.

You can see the form attached to this email. You have read Job description and FAQ already. If you accept this position please print Job offer and Payment form. Sign the Job offer. Read the Payment form and choose the most comfortable payment method for you. Fill needed line with details. Than you need to scan this paper work and send us via this email. We will provide you with all further instructions.

We will be delighted if you will accept our unique offer. If you have any kind of questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Packages began to arrive through the mail and I inspected them as instructed. I repackaged them and mailed them out via their portal they had assigned to me on their site. I printed lables and dropped off the packages without missing one. I was to be paid every 15 days except for the first time as I had an introduction period they would pay after 30 days. Payday came and did not pay.

I called and emailed over and over again but they never responded they just vanished. I wasted my time and some money, but they stole from my family that depends on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2018 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usa-parcel-service-llc/newark-delaware-19711/usa-parcel-service-llc-they-contracted-me-and-did-not-pay-me-newark-delaware-1440551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair