X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: USBI, Tralee Telephone Co - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Yuma Arizona
  • USBI, Tralee Telephone Co www.billview.com/usbi/ Nationwide U.S.A.

USBI, Tralee Telephone Co ripoff Internet

I recieved my Qwest bill and noticed a charge on my phone bill for 31.13. I was perplexed since I have Qwests long distance plan for 5cents a minute. I called the company and they told me that I had signed up for it on the internet (a calling card for 2500 minutes) I told them I want a copy of what I filled out because I didn't sign up for this he was like oh ok well we will cancel your account and call your telephone company and tell them to send back the charges. Which Qwest was more than willing to do.

I have read on here about people that can't get a hold of this scam company here is the number I called 1-888-481-8724 and please call your telephone company and say "USBI told me to tell you to send back the charges" Now dont forget to call the number I gave and tell them to cancel your account.

This is BS and Qwest was more than happy to help and they know exactly what is going on but can't make changes to your bill until you call.

Carrie
Yuma, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usbi-tralee-telephone-co/nationwide/usbi-tralee-telephone-co-ripoff-internet-92236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content