Complaint Review: USracing.com -

United States

USracing.com Beware....They don't pay out track odds Internet

*Author of original report: NO Payout

*UPDATE Employee: Payouts

Be aware using this website, they don't pay out track odds on what they call "Exotic wagers"......Win, Place, Show wagers pay full track odds.

Excata, Trifecta, Superfecta are all capped.....Unless your an idiot like me you'll register for a site that pays all full track odds."xpressbet.com/" pays full odds.

I didn't relize this little catch until I hit the super @ Tampa Bay downs.....Payout at track $3,400 on a .50 cent bet.....I was capped at $750....Needless to say I was pissed at myself for not running across that info on the website.....

I've also spent 5 days trying to recover my money.....They won't accept credit union banks or federal institutions......Unless money is over 10k forget wire transfer.....Who's winning 10k betting only win, place, show?

They want to send bitcoin....B*******!!! I paid you with money, not bitcoin.

Don't bother USracing replying with the B.S. that payout info is on the website.......I couldn't find it until customer service told me where to look.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2018 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usracingcom/-/usracingcom-bewarethey-dont-pay-out-track-odds-internet-1423359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NO Payout

AUTHOR: Jeff - (United States)

After receiving an email from USRACING.COM I thought this site was making an effort to improve customer service.....WRONG.......I've been trying to complete a payout since Jan 14th.......After having the wrong type of bank accounts, No credit Union or Federal bank....I finally gave them a bank they could supposedly work with Jan 16......Here it is Jan 30th and I was told today it would probably be another 7 days.

I've had 4 people at USRACING.com tell me why don't I open a Bitcoin Account......It would supposedly be faster.......I feel like they must have tremendous investment in Bitcoin to push the currency so hard.......I told customer service if I paid you in magic beans I expect payment in magic beans.......He proceeded to give me a lecture in the validity of Bitcoin.....Do you not understand...I don't give a SH*t.....I gave you Dollars I want Dollars.......

On a positive note....The site is very user friendly.....to bad the people who designed the site didnt expect people to actually cash out.

Payouts

AUTHOR: Chris - (Isle of Man)

Dear Jeff,

My name is Chris and I would be happy to help expedite your withdraw from betusracing, one of our sponsors.

Please note that USRacing.com does not provide any gambling services but we do endorse several ADWs and racebooks.  If any website we recommend does not fulfill its rules and onbligations, we will contact them immediately on your behalf.

I can completely understand your frustration in expecting one payout but recieving anoyther.  As you mentioned, the rules regarding payouts are on their website but if you didn't see them before placing your super, you would be right to be surprised and angry.

If you can please email:

cs "@" usracing dot com and please include your full name and account number and I will be able to follow up on your payout request.

betusracing offers several payout methods and I will endeavor to find the one that satisfies you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,