X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: UTalk Unlimited - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hopkinton Massachusetts
  • UTalk Unlimited PO Box 18434 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

UTalk Unlimited Lied to me about extra charges Las Vegas Nevada

Utalk Unlimited offered me $200 coupons fot $1.95. I asked if there were any other charges after that and they said no.

I ordered it. I just got my bank statement and I have 2 charges for $1.95, one for $139.90. I think they are in cohoots with Welnet and American Values.

I got charged $124.90 AND $119.90 FROM THEM. I called my bank and I have to change my account number. There telephone number on the drafted check is bogus so I'm trying to find the numbers for them so I can report them.

Thomas
Hopkinton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/utalk-unlimited/las-vegas-nevada-89114/utalk-unlimited-lied-to-me-about-extra-charges-las-vegas-nevada-91877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair