X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Vacaville Dental Care - VDC - Vacaville California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Vacaville California
  • Vacaville Dental Care - VDC 2010 Harbison Dr. Vacaville, California U.S.A.

Vacaville Dental Care Avoid VDC AKA Very Dishonest Care! EXTREMELY immoral, incompetent, & unprofessional dentist & staff! Vacaville California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: TSGT Erwin Lara Malicious Gossiper and Fraud because he was SLAPPED with a RESTRAINING ORDER

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I had major dental work done by so called "dr" Ranilo Tuazon. He never prescribed me any medications after the procedure. I had to call them the next day & explain how much pain I was in and asked if I can have some medication prescribed. It was a hassle explaining it to the staff as if they forgot who I was. They made it sound like I was bothering them, but I eventually got some strong meds.

After 48 hours of excruciating pain, the meds barely helped, so I called VDC's secretary, Jennifer Tuazon requesting if I can come in & be seen. She said "dr" Tuazon could not see me & to just go seek another dentists opinion. So then I immediately went to the emergency room on base and they numbed my tooth. The standby dentist recommend I have it extracted.

I called dr Tuazon again, said he couldn't help. So after a full weekend of the worst pain you could ever imagine, I went to another dentist to get another opinion. She recommended tooth extraction as well..so I went and had it done. "dr" Tuazon and his staff did nothing for me, so I decided to move onto another dentist.

My husband and I tried to obtain a copy of my dental records a couple times, but we kept getting the runaround. The next thing we know, this business requested a restraining order on my husband. They obviously had something to hide because this was their only way of preventing me from seeing the work he did on my teeth. My husband did nothing wrong and was even willing to pay for a copy of my records. This dentist and staff lied in court and acted petrified of my husband, making the most ridiculous accusations of being "threatened/harassed".

After speaking with past patients(victims) of VDC, this dentist is know to go to court and lie their butts off. When we reported them to the Better Business Bureau, we found a couple other negative remarks about them. We also received a phone call from another ex-patient of VDC that she took them to small claims court. She lost because the Tuazons, again lied in court. I'm confident when a so called dr has access to your medical records, he can fabricate it to meet his needs, just like in court.

To this day, we still do not have a copy of my dental records. It's clearly evident he has something to hide. My new dentist has requested them several times. We've reported them to the Dental Board of California, but of course they couldn't do anything, as they defend their own.

The BIGGEST mistake of my life was choosing this dental office. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy!! If you are interested in hearing our story and the proof of their lies,just email us! We have nothing to hide, lie or exaggerate...which the Tuazons love to do. They could have easily avoided this and simply abided by their patient rights as they "claim to do" in their website.

They are simply sick and demented for having the audacity to take it this far. They are pathological liars that do not have an ounce of patient care, compassion or customer service skills. The Tuazons have to resort to impersonating "concerned patients" on customer review sites.

Any comments you read that state "threats, violence & malicious gossip" are ALL ridiculous lies by our ex- dentist and his staff. These are all the ridiculous impersonations by Ranilo tuazon. Ranilo & Jennifer are furious that someone has finally stood up to their awful service and exposed their scams to the public.

They are extremely desperate to cover up their scamming service, because someone finally decided to fight for what is right and expose the real truth about Vacaville dental Care and it's immoral service! You will see their various comments on review sites such as this, impersonating happy patients & falsely accusing us of the most ridiculous things!

Don't believe any of it. Just contact us and we'll be more than happy to prove that we're the victims here. Share this important information with all of your friends & family! Don't be victims like us and go through hell w/ crappy dental work. Avoid Vacaville Dental Care at all cost!!

Victims of vacadentalcare
Vacaville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2008 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vacaville-dental-care-vdc/vacaville-california-95688/vacaville-dental-care-avoid-vdc-aka-very-dishonest-care-extremely-immoral-incompetent-372864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Meetthehoodwinker - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

TSGT ERWIN LARA IS AN EMBARASSMENT to the institution and the men and women of uniform. He covers up his wrongdoing to cover up his wrongdoing of HARASSMENT, VIOLENCE AND THREAT which was TESTIFIED by his OWN WIFE and his colleague in the Armed Forces. TSGT Erwin Lara is a WOLF in SHEEP'S clothing. Hiding in and misrepresenting Travis Air Force Base, this great institution and the men and women of uniform. I am addressing this to the superiors and people of rank to do something about this person because obviously RESTRAINING ORDER DID NOT STOP HIM. He is an internet terrorist bullying and defaming people because he was slapped with a RESTRAINING ORDER FOR VIOLENCE, THREAT AND HARASSMENT. We will bring this to media if nothing is done about this. www.meetTHEhoodwinker.com exposed TSGT Erwin Lara of his public record of Wrongdoing. RESTRAINING ORDER IN ALL 50 STATES FOR VIOLENCE, THREAT AND HARASSMENT slapped by Solano County Court and testified by his own wife Elizabeth Lara and his colleague in the Armed Forces. An obvious testimonial that he bullies women including his wife who ultimately helped served the RESTRAINING ORDER FOR VIOLENCE, THREAT AND HARASSMENT. This is what he does with our tax dollar and continuously harass the women staff of the dental office that he was harassing and threatens and being violent of. The office did the right thing of giving his day in the court and the witnesses are none of the staff of the office but his own wife and his colleague in the armed forces. He makes up lies and defame this office to save face. What is going on with our Armed Forces. This Institution is definitely being misrepresented by TSGT Erwin Lara. An EMBARASSMENT to the men and women of uniform and the people that serve for this country. God Bless America and may this person TSGT Erwin Lara find INNER Peace. Visit www.meetTHEhoodwinker.com for proof with legal documents and corresponding case numbers. Dr. Tuazon is an obvious victim of internet bullying and terrorism by TSGT Erwin Lara who has no regards nor respect to the judicial system and the men and women of uniform. You know what they say "shallow water makes the most sound". Very much true with this TSGT Erwin Lara. I even dare and challenge this person to bring this people to court if he really have something against this Great Doctor. This great doctor gave him a day in the court with Erwin Lara's own good wife and his colleague in the armed forces testifying against him. What kind of character is this guy when his own wife and colleague testified against him. Shady, insecure, malicious, unstable with internet as his refuge because he cannot function in the real world and all his lies and testimonials can not be verified here. You want proof and verification about this TSGT Erwin Lara visit www.meetTHEhoodwinker.com. HE IS LISTED ALSO AS DANGEROUS MAN in the Solano County Court and listed on the public registry. I dare people to check this doctor out because he is in practice for almost 20 years without any report of malpractice nor negligence because of his strict standard of care which Erwin Lara is not accustomed to. The catch is he is not nor was a patient of this doctor. He impersonates as his wife to spread malicious gossips and fraudulent allegations who ultimately testified against him. Erwin Lara is alone in this and seek refuge on the internet since his lies and his fraudulent allegations cannot be verified. His own wife who is the actual patient of this doctor was very satisfied with this doctor and helped this great doctor put his own husband on a RESTRAINING ORDER.
Meetthehoodwinker Vacaville, California

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair