X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage, Clayton Homes Tx - Maryville Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: bremond Texas
  • Vanderbilt Mortgage, Clayton Homes Tx Clayton Homes Desoto, Vanderbilt Mort. Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Vanderbilt Mortgage, Clayton Homes Tx ripoff, rude, uncaring people. Maryville Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: VANDERBILT RIPOFF ARTISTS

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
my experience with clayton homes and vanderbilt mort. is a nightmare. we bought our home in oct. 2003. we were in a hurry because we had a baby that was bore 3 months premmature, and we did not want to be living in a rent house when she got to come home.

the salesman told us about all of the "lifetime warranties that were included on siding, countertops, floors,ect. what a lie.

the guys that brought our house to us knocked the front porch light off of the house when they hit a tree in our neighbors yard. After that, we noticed that the front door was hung backwards, the carpet came apart at the seams, drawers in the bathrooms would not pull out, the bathroom fixtures were put in backwards, cold was hot, hot was cold.

we were told that we had a 5 year extended warranty, not!!!what warranty??? everytime we asked the warranty company to come and fix something, they told us that we would have to file a claim with the home owners insurance.

the siding was supposed to be warrantied against mold, that was a lie, some of the siding even fell off of the house.

we were told that the floors were 3/4 inch plywood, wrong it was particle board. clayton homes got someone to come out and replace our carpet, he nailed the carpet down with a nail gun. we are constantly cutting our feet on nails that are coming up.

last year we found out that we have mold growing in the walls under the windows that have a "lifetime warranty against leaks.
yeah right.

now with vanderbilt, they are so rude. My daughter is 3
now and is handicapped. my husband got hurt at work and had to have back surgery, and is fixing to have another one. so I have been supporting a family of six on my own for awhile. we fell behind on our payments, and asked for assistance, they would not help, I told them that my husband is getting a settlement from workers comp, and we would be able to pay the three months on August 3, that was not good enough, they told me that I have until july 31, and if it was not paid by then We will have 7 days to move out. How hateful is that, they will not give me 3 days to catch up.

I guess we will lose our land, with it. When we bought the house we were told that the mortgage company needed to see the land deed. well we didnot know that the put our land as collateral. we were rushed through the signing so fast that we did not even know what was going on until it was too late.

we were contacted by a law firm last month about a class action lawsuit, against them. does any one else know about this?

everyone needs to band together, and put them in their place.

Jennifer
bremond, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2006 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vanderbilt-mortgage-clayton-homes-tx/maryville-tennessee/vanderbilt-mortgage-clayton-homes-tx-ripoff-rude-uncaring-people-maryville-tennessee-203457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

VANDERBILT RIPOFF ARTISTS

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, August 04, 2006
They cannot throw you out of your home like that, there are laws that need to be followed. Trust me Vanderbilt will do anything in their power to not abide by the law. You need to have the attorney's firm contact this site if they are legitimate. A lot of people on here would love to join but ripoffreport won't let any of us post and the only way to get all of us involved is to have them contact this site to ask for the contact names. If they are legitmate something can be done. And I hope it's soon. I understand ripoffreport's policy but I don't have to agree with it...

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair