X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Vector Marketing Corp (Cutco), Hashimi Associates - New Rochelle New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: New Brunswick New Jersey
  • Vector Marketing Corp (Cutco), Hashimi Associates North Ave New Rochelle, New York U.S.A.

Baktash Hashimi, Vector Marketing Corp, Cutco, Hashimi Associates rip off did not pay money that was owed to me, tricked and lied to us New Rochelle New York

*UPDATE Employee: You Just Have To Stick It Out

*UPDATE Employee: Don't judge, just because you didn't follow the program

Baktash is a very dishonest man, and a good actor to cover it up, he lied to us constantly, and while working for him, he owed me some money, and he kept saying that he was going to get it for me, and I never got the money from him.

The company itself is very dishonest, it fills young people, some not even yet done with High School with hopes of becomming successful salesmen, when in fact, all that they do is sell the cutco products to people that they know, and then stop. They of course don't make it to seem like that at first.

Joel
New Brunswick, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2003 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vector-marketing-corp-cutco-hashimi-associates/new-rochelle-new-york/baktash-hashimi-vector-marketing-corp-cutco-hashimi-associates-rip-off-did-not-pay-mone-58538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You Just Have To Stick It Out

AUTHOR: Phillip - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Like the last person said, you cannot generalize the whole company and judge everyone. Yes, I will be the first to say Vector Marketing is difficult to do. You really have to have motivation to get anywhere and you have to keep trying. I've only been working there for about two months, and my car broke down four weeks ago. In the meantime I've been attending management meetings and once I start up again, will be an assistant manager myself. During my first month, I only worked about 15 hours a week and made a little over $1,200. In fact, Mitch has offered me the position of management for our office. I know many friends who do very good within the business. Matt, my previous manager, started out weak and now does very well. Ben and Chris, the two assistant managers in Saint Cloud do work a lot of hours but the payoff for them is coming through, both made over $50,000 last year and Chris is branch managing and expected to make twice that. It's really a shame you didn't stick it out. It truly is a one of a kind experience. They're right in saying you run your own business, and like ANY business, you HAVE to invest TIME and MONEY to get it going. But honestly, $140 and 15 unpaid training hours is nothing compared to what some people waste on worthless businesses. Like I said, my return was nice already and is getting better. I'm returning to work since now I have metro transit access and through my friends, I should be earning about $500 a week. And even if I stopped at just one month, $1200 is a nice return for 60 hours as a college student. It is one of the most challenging things to do, but its so worth it.

Don't judge, just because you didn't follow the program

AUTHOR: Dustin - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, March 08, 2004
As for your particular manager, I cannot speak on his behalf because he might be a bad manager. But I can say that as far as our entire company being dishonest I know from personal experience that is untrue. I attend college in Missouri and have worked with Vector/Cutco for over a year and two months. Not once have I been mistreated or taken advantage of. The program does allow new representatives to do practice presentations with people they know (which you get paid for), before they present the product to people they don't know. If you would've listened to the training your manager gave you would have worked long after you saw the people that you knew. I knew my customers for my first 1 month of work after that I've been working by referrals only and have profited over $40,000 as a college student in my first approximately a year.