X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: VEHICLE-CARRY.com - Houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • VEHICLE-CARRY.com http://www.vehicle-carry.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

VEHICLE-CARRY.com Houston Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
When inquiring about the pricing and shipment arrangements for this bike.. This is the reply I get from him not but hours later.

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Frank Edgert and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2004 Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayahusa. Very clean bike, like new, with only 3900 miles. The price is $3500.
Here you can find more pics:

I'm selling the bike because I have recently moved to Alaska (due to the nature of my job) and I was unable to carry it with me.
Also, I wouldn't have time or the conditions to ride it anymore.
Since I didn't have the time to sell the bike before moving, I left it back home, in the custody of a shipping company: VEHICLE-CARRY
The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

Please visit the following link to see how this service works and also to verify that the bike is in their custody, clear and clean, and ready to go:

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: LNGR92218376 - then you will see all details about the bike.

If you decide to close the deal, the shipping company will act as a third party, you will send the money to VEHICLE-CARRY, they will ship it to you and the bike will arrive to your door in 72 hours.

You can choose up to 30 days for inspection period. VEHICLE-CARRY will secure your deposit during the inspection period, and they will release the funds to me only when the inspection period will be over and you will confirm that you don't intend to return the bike.

The shipping fees will be covered by me and deducted by the shipping company from the price of the bike, at the end of the transaction.

If you agree to these terms, please let me know so we can start the transaction.

Best Regards,
Frank Edgert

Ldomino357
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vehicle-carrycom/houston-texas/vehicle-carrycom-houston-texas-343936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair