X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Beverly Hills California
  • Vendstar 880 Grand Blvd. Deer Park, New York United States of America

Vendstar ripoff the 10 YEAR plan for a return on your investment!! Deer Park New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Necessary Response

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
After you get the VERY convincing sales pitch about how you yourself see vending machines everywhere ergo huge market, how small the investment is and how great and fast the ROI is, it sounds senseless not to do it.

It's well thought out. You get contacted by the 'sales manager' in your area initially, (some guy working out of his house whose, of course, never actually sold their vendig products - mine being TOny Monaco), who's a bit arrogant and makes you feel he ACTUALLY HAS TO QUALIFY YOU before he LETS you invest! You get this great information package, you get great 'success stories' - and there's the numbers!

I bought in. Thought I'd start small and if things went well I'd buy more. One word - RIDICULOUS! There is NO WAY to make ANY money in this business unless your initial investment is AT LEAST $50,000! Sure, I moved product - $100/week's worth in 3 machines!

Clearly I've lost my money. I'm working on legal means for compensation. Thankfully, I diversify. Just remember - VENDSTAR'S PROFITS COME FROM RIPPING PEOPLE OFF ON SELLING MACHINES THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVEN EARN YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT ON!

Mark Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2004 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vendstar/deer-park-new-york-11729/vendstar-ripoff-the-10-year-plan-for-a-return-on-your-investment-deer-park-new-york-112339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Necessary Response

AUTHOR: Ned Weaver - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, October 22, 2004
Greetings. As the President and CEO of Vendstar, of course I am interested in any complaints from our customers. However, after reviewing our records, we have never sold to any person named Mark in Beverly Hills. Thus, I can only conclude, like other postings on this websited that this is a false statement with a few legitimate facts to lend a bit of credibility. However, because you seem to have a thorn in your side about our company, I welcome you to contact me directly.

On another note, just doing a little math, if you earned $100/wk in three machines, that would be approximately $33/wk pre machine. If you multiply that by 52 (number of weeks in a year), your total income would be over $1,700. As such, if you purchase the machine at $300, you would realize almost 6x your investment in one year.

Regards,

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair