Complaint Review: Verizon Wireless services - Nationwide

• Reported By: MW ANONOMOUS — Phx Arizona USA
  • Verizon Wireless services

Nationwide
    USA

Verizon Wireless services Verizon data overages /verizon cloud services app Nationwide

Has anyone else had Data overages lately!! How about VerizonCloud APP Has anyone else just found out they have been using an app called Verizon CLOUD APP !! And they weren't aware of it !! Lets get together and do something about it .

My wifi was just activated recently after never having it on .I'm a 15 year loyal Verizon customer . Now I just found out due to enabling wifi,that an app called Verizon Cloud has supposedly  been running since 2013 ? And everthing ,pics contacts and what else IDK is now on My Verizon.                                           I

never gave this app permisson and I want all that removed and never to be seen again .I was under the belief that My contacts were being saved by Verizon backup services and I have never ever heard of Verizon Cloud .

Join me In getting a stop to this and there current practice of over billing on data usage !! Please lets all join in and stop this abuse .Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2017 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verizon-wireless-services/nationwide/verizon-wireless-services-verizon-data-overages-verizon-cloud-services-app-nationwide-1363155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content