Complaint Review: Verona Prive

• Verona Prive
    2050 N. Stemmons Fwy. Showroom 11010
    Dallas, Texas
    United States

Verona Prive Maison Accepted payment but refuses to delivery merchandise Dallas Texas

In June 2016 I paid Verona Prive for a slab of oynx.  I also proviced a template and exact dimensions as requested by Verona.  In June (2018) it will be two years since the order was placed and paid for, and Verona Prive refuses to deliver the oynx slab.  During this two years there has been continued contact, promises of delivery, and excuse after excuse.  This slab was to be used as a top for a custom designed/build closet cabinet with lighting.

I have repeatedly tried to contact Verona and Steve to see why I haven't received the slab.  I have both emailed and called.  On May 11, 2018 I did reach Steve and explained the problem and frustation.  He assured me he would discuss the issue with Verona and have her call me back.  That never happened, and now when I call I only get sent to voicemail.

Two years of waiting is too long.  I will now be seeking legal recourse and starting an action through the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Consumer Protection Act  This is not someone I recommend doing business with...at all.  If Verona Prive is so successful, why would she take my check, cash it and not deliver the product?  Maybe she's in financial troubles, I don't know.

Maybe as the other complaint on the Ripoof Report is true that she doesn't on the onyx mine she claims to own, and hasn't paid for the past products she's received is true...I don't know.  It's puzzling to me why she wouldn't fulfill her obligation to me knowing not doing so can suject her to fraudulent business practices.  All I can say, is beware of this woman and her business practices.  She's dishonest and obvioiusly more going on behind the scenes than it appears.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/verona-prive/dallas-texas-75207/verona-prive-maison-accepted-payment-but-refuses-to-delivery-merchandise-dallas-texas-1443169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content