Complaint Review: Veronica Clarke, CEO TCA Health, Chicago, Nepotism

• Veronica Clarke, CEO TCA Health, Chicago, Nepotism
    1029 E. 130th Street
    Chicago , Illinois
    United States

Veronica Clarke, CEO TCA Health, Chicago, Nepotism Veronica Lanie Clarke, Clarke Nepotism is being practiced at TCA Health, Chicago by Veronica Clarke Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Veronica Clarke, CEO TCA Health Chicago - Nepotism

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: False Narrative for Attempted Extortion

Veronica Clarke, CEO TCA Health Chicago, Nepotism

Veronica Clarke is a black female CEO for TCA Health Chicago. The organization get funding with federal grant monies and they are highly regulated. Veronica Clarke and I discussed TCA Health and staff issues. I conclude that Veronica Clarke is practicing nepotism at TCA Health Chicago.

Nepotism is related to a white male individual name Mark that is kept on the payroll because of a close friendship and not due to job performance. On many occasions, Veronica Clarke complains and label this individual as incompetent and stated his contract will not be renewed. Weeks later I discovered she extended his contract for a month and amazingly, still in the company collecting a salary.

I asked why she extended his contract, she stated “Mark and I go way-back and he’s a friend I’m helping out”. I commented to her, would Mark do the same for a black person if the roles were reversed, Veronica Clarke looked uncomfortable and never responded.

Veronica Clarke invites Mark to Operas, Broadway plays, restaurants, and events costing thousands of dollars that I’m assuming is charged as a company expense? If she was mentoring high school or university students from the community TCA Health is serving and taking those persons to the same places that she takes Mark in order for them to get the experience and enlightenment.

Ms. Clarke made a disturbing comment when I asked her if she goes out with any black friends, because all she talks about is going out/inviting to the Chicago Operas/Events and helping her white friends, especially Mark. She responded with disdain and stated “I don’t go out with those people”. To say the least, as a black man, I was very disappointed with her comment. I made it a point to mention a couple weeks later, that she should Mentor black students in high schools or in the universities and not waste federal grant monies on Mark. I’m sure many in the communities TCA Health is serving will not be happy to know that there is a person (Veronica Clarke) that smiles in their face, but have a disdain for them.

NOTE – Recently there were firing of workers in TCA Health and based on the details from Veronica Clarke, I conclude that most of the firing were unjustified. Those individuals fired should take legal action. The only firing should have been this Mark person, who’s been kept on the payroll due to a special relationship with Veronica Clarke.

Government and Private Grants for TCA Health Chicago is not for nepotism, is to help the community!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2018 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/veronica-clarke-ceo-tca-health-chicago-nepotism/chicago-illinois-60628/veronica-clarke-ceo-tca-health-chicago-nepotism-veronica-lanie-clarke-clarke-nepotis-1438666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Veronica Clarke, CEO TCA Health Chicago - Nepotism

AUTHOR: Oliver - (United States)

“Oliver attempted to extorts funds from individual representatives from our company.  When he realzed that his attempts were futile, he threathened to tarnish the repreputation of our representative, therefore creating this false report.”

(1) What is the name of the individual that you claim I’m trying to extort?

(2) Post a copy of the extorting message that I sent Veronica Clarke?

(3) Are you with TCA Health Chicago, if not, you’re doing more damage to Veronica Clarke, TCA Health and their grants than you think?

For the record, Veronica Clarke of TCA Health Chicago contacted me on whatsapp on April 14, 2018 with an image showing a young lady she took to the ‘Pretty Woman’ play in Chicago. She also sent the following message:

“I thought we had something real. Sorry I disappointed you. My mentee enjoyed the event. By the way, I mentir all the time.”

View image that Veronica Clarke sent on April 14, 2018 with the above message.

Since you claim I’m extorting someone in the company and I’m assuming you mean Veronica Clarke? Why does Veronica Clarke find the need to update me to confirm she took someone from the community to an event, other than that Mark person that is in TCA Health collecting a salary for being a mediocre worker?

Veronica Clarke is simply embarrassed that people in the black community really knows her real character and her gesture to take the individual to the play, I don’t believe it’s sincere!!! Additionally Veronica Clarke is stating lies that I tried to extorit and legal action will be taken.

Veronica Clarke and I spoke for at least 3 hours via video chat every evening for 6 weeks and never once she discussed mentoring someone from the community. We gave ourselves until next year to get married, so your defamatory and libel claim with have legal consequences for you and TCA Health Chicago.

For the record, I have no issues with TCA Health Chicago, because I admire the service they are providing to the community. The issue is with their CEO Veronica Clarke; I and many others think she is morally unfit fit to lead the company (read my full report below).

Our relationship is over, but I will not sail into the sunset without exposing her and I sure many in the community appreciate this! The only thing I wanted Veronica Clarke to do is mentor young high school and university students from the communities TCA Health is serving and stop wasting government and private grant monies on Mark. I did not want this to go public, but she refused my many efforts to bring a closure to all of this.

“Oliver, AKA Wanye Oliver Hoskins/ Oliver Wayne Hoskins/ Oliver Hoskins/ Susan Wright of Vacation Tax Refund/ Vacation Luxury/ Vacation Tax Refund, lives in Montego Bay, Jamacia.  In 2000, he was convicted of Felony Fraud in the state of Florida. (Link Provided) http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Orange-County-FL/Wayne-Oliver-Hoskins.125194901.html”

“Oliver is an extortionist and this is his attempt to extort our company's representative.  This claim is not a reflection of our company, our company's practices and ethics, or our company's representatives.”

Make sure that when the time comes, you’re able to prove that I’m an “extortionist”!!!

I was never convicted in Florida of any crime. I was falsely charged in 2000 for something that should be a civil matter. The following is the full details of the charge against me that I’ve been planning to fight, even before coming in contact with Veronica Clarke. Ms. Clarke was given a full explanation of the case and informed that I’ll be taking action in the coming months. She was not informed about the fraud charge. I told her that I’ve told her 95% of everything and I have 5% left to tell her at the right time, which I thought it would have been on the vacation. I do suspect that she did a google search and found the case online when we were on good terms, but never brought it up.

I created a Facebook page a long time ago in order for persons looking me up to get the full story: facebook.com/wayneoliver.hoskins/about?lst=100024286843176%3A100024286843176%3A1523918581&section=bio

HAVE NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT - THE FOLLOWING IS WHY I WAS CHARGED

In the late 1990s, pre-paid mobile phone was not available for the general public, persons had to have good credit in order to get a mobile phone. This left out millions of low income and person with poor credit from getting a mobile phone.

I saw a business opportunity that would allow persons with bad credit to get a new mobile phone through my company. I would simply go into contract with the mobile phone company and obtain activated mobile phones. The public was charged $211, plus $30 monthly fee. The monthly service fee was actually $20, the added $10 is monthly profit for my company. Persons are locked into a 24-36 months contract.

A female sale representative from a mobile company visited my office in Orlando. She was given a detailed explanation of my concept and what I’ll be doing with the phones. We agreed that her company will supply my company 100 phones per week at $4,000 per 100 activated phones.

The initial agreement was signed on the spot, $4,000 paid with a cheque that the mobile company cashed. The 100 activated phones we delivered and distributed to my customers.

Before the second set of 100 phones were delivered, the sales representative contacted me and stated that her company will not honor the agreement any longer because they did not like that I was marketing to the phones to the general public. I stated that I fully explained my concept, you took the $4,000 cheque that your company cashed and delivered the activated phone.

The sale representative stated that her manager made the decision and the manager would like to have a meeting with me. Her manager, an elderly white male…we had a meeting in my conference room and is underlying tone was dismissive and I immediately sensed that this person was a racist and resented that I was in a position to generate wealth via the company he’s working for. He simply came to the meeting to see who was behind the operation and not to honor the agreement. I ended the meeting, because he was trying to imply that I was doing something illegal.

Weeks later, I was arrested and charged for fraud based on this business deal. A lawyer was obtained. Before the trial, my lawyer stated that the prosecutor is offering a plea deal of 2-3 years sentence if I pleaded guilty or take the chance risk serving 7-10 years if found guilty. I stated that I will not plead guilty to a crime that I did not commit and these charges are simply chump-up charges and should be a civil matter and not a criminal case that everyone agrees that it should be.

I made it clear to my lawyer that I will fight these bogus charged that were brought against me due to racism and instructed her to proceed with preparing my defense. My plan was to win the case and take legal action against the company and manager for defamation, plus legal action against the State of Florida for false prosecution.

One week before the trial, I discovered that my lawyer was not preparing the case as planned. I made a decision to fight this another day because I know how racist how the Criminal Justice System is in the United States and especially in Florida.

Now I’m seeing my mug-shot via a google search and this is the reason for posting this explanation. I made the right decision not to go to trial and it was a good one. For the last two decades and with the advent of internet/social media, has shown everyone how biased the Criminal Justice System is against Black Americans and other minorities in the United States.

In this current climate and with my added knowledge, I know that I’ll win my case if and whenever it comes to this.

April 16, 2018 - The arrangements are being made to visit Floriday in order to resolve this issue. I'm confident that I'll prevail!!!

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

False Narrative for Attempted Extortion

AUTHOR: Ashley - (United States)

Oliver, AKA Wanye Oliver Hoskins/ Oliver Wayne Hoskins/ Oliver Hoskins/ Susan Wright of Vacation Tax Refund/ Vacation Luxury/ Vacation Tax Refund, lives in Montego Bay, Jamacia.  In 2000, he was convicted of Felony Fraud in the state of Florida. (Link Provided) http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Orange-County-FL/Wayne-Oliver-Hoskins.125194901.html