X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: maria* — Torrance California
  • VESTA CORPORATION 11950 SW Garden Place Portland, Oregon USA

VESTA CORPORATION On Dec 02, Vesta Corp made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank aqccount. Portland Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: Did you get your money back?

On Dec o2 Vesta Corp made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account. I was never notified via text to my phone or email to my address. I found out when I checked my bank account balance early Mon am, Dec. 02

I immediately tried to call Vesta but couldn't get through as their phone nbr is good only for retrieving msgs.

Had to call AT&T but they do not do refunds. Have disputed this with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vesta-corporation/portland-oregon-97223/vesta-corporation-on-dec-02-vesta-corp-made-an-unauthorized-withdrawal-from-my-bank-aqcc-1103566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Did you get your money back?

AUTHOR: Sharon A. - ()

POSTED: Friday, November 07, 2014

Hi, the same thing happened to me but my bank reversed the charges.  You can call class action lawyers at (888) 999-9394.  They're suing Vesta for the same thing.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair