Complaint Review: Veterinary Services - Bassett Virginia

• Veterinary Services
    9793 Virginia Ave
    Bassett, Virginia

Veterinary Services DO NOT TAKE YOUR PET TO THIS VET! Bassett Virginia

This Vet is a Heartless and Incompetent! My dog was hit by a car and suffered a broken leg. Dr. Fisher refused to assist my dog unless we paid him a deposit immediately! Dr. Fisher said since I did not have the money to pay he would put him to sleep for only $55.00! I was shocked that he had no compassion and wanted to kill a dog that had only a broken leg! I asked if he could give us some time to come up with the money at least 1 day and he said no! Finally we came to the agreement I would give him my credit card info. He took my dog on a Thursday evening and did not check him out until Saturday! My family kept calling to check on the dog but the line was busy when we finally got through and left a message no one returned our call!
Dr. Fisher and his employees are very unprofessional and I can not believe what a poor job he did repairing the dogs leg!

I will never go to that VET again!!

Krys
bassett, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/veterinary-services/bassett-virginia-24055/veterinary-services-do-not-take-your-pet-to-this-vet-bassett-virginia-346444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content