Complaint Review: VidCommX General Trading LLC - Internet

• VidCommX General Trading LLC
    P.O.Box 112548
    Internet
    USA

VidCommX General Trading LLC Ankur Agarwal,Salvin Johnston,Theresa Hellyer Ankur Agarwal is running a fake business called VidCommX Dubai Internet

VidCommX is a Video Email Ad Exchange web based system where people will be able to send High Quality HD Video Emails for their needs and at the same time they will get paid.

I purchased two VidCommX founding membership in the end of July for $400. A founding membership allows a lifetime membership free of any monthly fees. The money was paid through Paypal to Vidcommx General Trading LLC aka Ankur Agarwal. Then in August the company was launched and they wanted us to purchase a Video Email package that would allow us to use different video templates to send out our emails. That costed me another $400 for a total of $800.

From day one nothing ever worked as promised and when I emailed support about the issues they told me to be patient it all all be fixed soon. After 45 days (Nov 1st)the site disappeared and Vidcommx ever did deliver any of the services promised. Well after a week being down the site is up but not fully functional.

I didn't think Paypal allowed MLM scams using Paypal. I trusted Paypal and their vendor reviews thought this was legitimate business. 45 days is not enough time if these scammers keep stringing you on.

After researching Ankur Agarwal on google I did not find any favorable reviews. Everything about this was so wrong in the beginning but I really liked the product they were selling. To bad it doesn't work.

Please be very careful if you have any business deals with Ankur Agarwal and do your homework.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2014 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vidcommx-general-trading-llc/internet/vidcommx-general-trading-llc-ankur-agarwalsalvin-johnstontheresa-hellyer-ankur-agarwal-1188789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content