X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Vine Vera Park Meadows Mall Denver Co - Lone tree Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Vine Vera huge scam — Lewistown Montana
  • Vine Vera Park Meadows Mall Denver Co 8401 park Meadows Center Lone tree, Colorado USA

Vine Vera Park Meadows Mall Denver Co Marta from the Ukraine Vine Vera employee liar and a thief!!! Lone tree Colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

It is hard for me to describe the feeling of being lied to and ripped off. I was in Denver with some friends for the weekend. We went to the Park Meadows Mall. This girl Marta was handing out samples and asked if I wanted a free facial. She put some stuff under my eyes and showed me before and after pictures of women with this product. She said the entire line including this product was PURE COLLEGEN. And after 5 minutes she showed me in the mirror. It appeared tightened because the product contains an ingredient like glue that contracts your skin.the lighting is special so that it looks different.  she then put on a mask that made the forehead wrinkles look smaller.

It is pure trick lighting and the product is a filler that is not to be rinsed out. She then started pushing all the products telling me they all retailed for $1300.00 each one and I was going to get multiple products for free just because she liked me. All the while telling me I wasn't to tell anyone that she was giving me a special deal. So pretty soon I have 10 boxes of stuff that was supposedly buy one get one free.  she was great at the hard sell and told me how she hadnt seen her parents in 5 years  because her ex husband had her passport. She was 22.  Another lie.  Although she mentioned her mother had been using this product line and she looked amazing.  Must have good cameras because how could she see her with no passport.

I finally asked her how much it all would be because with the lighting it did look different. She said all of it for $1200.00.  She said all the boxes had giant jars that would last me 4 years guaranteed!!! she said $300 a year was an amazing deal for literally $5000.00 worth of Pure Collagen. I didn't have my glasses on and signed the credit card receipt at the bottom. She said products were guaranteed etc.  when I got home and unpacked I noticed the sales slip said $1600.!!!!!!! She stole 300.00 that she added to my bill! Since then I have done research and the skin cannot absorb Collagen.

If it could, the molecules are too big and the body cant absorb it. Lie no.1.  The jars are not 4 years worth. Lie no.2.  All the so called free gifts aren't even an ounce.Lie no.3 .when you get home in the real lighting there is no difference in your skin. Lie no.4 and especiallly getting ripped off $400.00.!!! Try calling customer service.  Won't return phone call. Called Marta and she said she'd talk to manager and call me asap. They DO NOT stand behind their products or make things right!!!!!!! Do not be scammed by these high pressure sales women and flattering lighting. I am trying to dispute the charges. Someone needs to let the public know to stay away from these sales people and ordinary products certainly not worth thousands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2014 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vine-vera-park-meadows-mall-denver-co/lone-tree-colorado-80124/vine-vera-park-meadows-mall-denver-co-marta-from-the-ukraine-vine-vera-employee-liar-and-1190156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair