X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: VIP Card Services - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Florence Kentucky
  • VIP Card Services Nationwide U.S.A.

VIP Card Services ripoff Nationwide

I also received a call from VIP Card Services telling me I was approved for a 10,000 limit credit card and that it is for people to build back there credit. They told me there is a 99.95 processing fee that would be taken out of my checking account.

Well the fee was taken out, but not once but TWICE! I have called them several times regarding it and everytime I get someone they say the supervisor is taking care of it and she will give me a call back, well needless to say I have been calling them and even getting a voicemail or getting told that same thing over and over.

The money was deducted on 03/04/05 and I called them when I got a couple returned checks because I have just enough for bills and I had after the 99.95 and my bills about 20.00 left, well since they took it out twice my bills bounced and now I am eating overdraft charges like crazy. I am up to 320.00 in overdraft charges because I am a single mom living paycheck to paycheck and I don't have the money to put in to make up for it.

I have called and called and told them this and said I need the money back in there, well today is 03/24 and I am yet to see the money or even my card. This has got me in a big bind and now when I get paid this week I will be paying off overdraft charges and cant pay my rent.

Something needs done to them cause this is rediculous. I had a few bills I needed to catch up from when I was out sick and missed some days at work and I was going to use the card to catch them up, well they are still past due, since I am yet to see the card. This is completely and totally rediculous!!

Kristy
Florence, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-card-services/nationwide/vip-card-services-ripoff-nationwide-136217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content