Complaint Review: VIP Member Store - Marina Del Rey CA

• VIP Member Store
    13900 Tahiti Way, APT# 317
    Marina Del Rey, CA
    United States

VIP Member Store Evergrow Marketing LLC Took my money but never sent me the Night Vision glasses and Now, cant get a refund either Marina Del Rey CA

Feb 3, I ordered the Night Vision HD glasses. They took the payment the same day BEFORE EVEN SENDING THE PRODUCT. In May, I realized that I still had not received the glasses.

May 15, I dug up the email and called VIP and they said they ran out of them and there would be no more coming (even tho their ads are still online for the glasses). Said they would issue me a refund and sent me an email at 10:23 pm saying that they had done so.

May 31 - still no refund so I called again. They said they had issued it so now needed to investigate it even tho my bank said they found no refund, no attempts, and nothing indicating they returned or refused anything incoming. Said it would take 3 - 7 biz days but she would send an email asking that it be a priority case.

June 6 - no refund so I called and talked to a floor supervisor in customer service. Said investigation can take 1 - 2 weeks (not 3-7 days) and could not give me anything to show my bank, I could not talk to billing, and I could not talk to the investigators. She said she could not even get me a status report on the investigation. Said she would send another [useless] email asking that the investigation be a priority case.

I will be shocked if I ever see the refund. I'm also thinking it's illegal (but not sure) to take the payment before sending the product or if the product is not in stock.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2018 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-member-store/marina-del-rey-ca-90292/vip-member-store-evergrow-marketing-llc-took-my-money-but-never-sent-me-the-night-visio-1446320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content