What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: VIP travel club ,Royal Sunset Hotel - Mexico, Cancun Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rdrock180 — New York New York
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • VIP travel club ,Royal Sunset Hotel Sunset Royal Hotel Cancun Mexico Internet United States of America

VIP travel club ,Royal Sunset Hotel Isa Leltk , Ray Rubio, Pepe Schgima sales manager Scam artist they are crooks we canceled timeshare contract two days after signing, and they charged our credit card!!! Mexico, Cancun, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Timeshare Scams

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My wife, and I were harassed into signing a false timeshare deal by represented Isa Leltk at Royal Sunset hotel in Cancun Mexico. After two days of signing contract # 28 23-183 on April 17, 2013 we went to cancel our contract with representative Isa Leltk on April 19 2013.

Isa took us with sales manager Pepe Schgima who was very combative hostile towards us , and who told us to write in a peace of paper the reason for our cancelation. We stated financial hardship, and he signed as well. We didn't feel comfortable with only A piece of paper as evidence of cancelation of our membership. Pepe was Extremely rude and stated " that's all I can give you Guy's".

While signing our contract , the hotel provided us with a consumer representative Mr Ray Rubio who I contacted via email on April 19, 2013 , and told Mr Rubio that we were leaving To the USA on April 22, 2013 and wanted proof of our membership cancelation because We didn't feel comfortable with Pepe's document. Mr Rubio responded saying that he forward the email To his executive , and that we were going to be contacted ASAP. I have proof of the email!

The executive never contacted us and they charged our Amex the membership fee The day we arrived to the USA . The contract stated that if we canceled within five days we will be fully refunded , and Pepe reassured us this , but they lied. I AM ASKING FOR PROOF OF MY CANCELATION , AND PROMISED FULL REFUND. We made a claimed with Profeco . This people are all crooks and have no compassion for hard working people. I am a Police Officer who works hard , and my wife is an RN who works hard to save people , and this people want to steal our hard .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-travel-club-royal-sunset-hotel/internet/vip-travel-club-royal-sunset-hotel-isa-leltk-ray-rubio-pepe-schgima-sales-manager-sca-1045723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Timeshare Scams

AUTHOR: VC32 - ()

POSTED: Thursday, April 25, 2013

How repugnant a company! - Im so sorry this happened to you and your wife. As someone who only just got wise to this scam Id like to say thank you to yourself and all of the other people who have
posted their experiences. I know a company called Mexican Timeshare Solutions that can give you a free consultation on your timeshare matter, no fees upfront, you should contact them, this is their website: