X  |  CLOSE

• Vision Strike Coins
    6312 SW Capitol Hwy Box 209
    Portland, Oregon
    United States

Vision Strike Coins Failed to deliver order after taking payment for work Portland Oregon

I placed a custom order of 100 military style challenge coins for our business in May of 2018. I had been patient with Todd, the manager we had been dealing with and after several months of not hearing anything about when our order would be delivered, I reach out. It took multiple attempts to get through but eventually he informed me they had a problem with their factory in China that produces the coin. I said OK, how much more time do you need. I was told another two months and they should have my order delivered. Three months later and I am still left without my order and have now missed out on several marketing opportunities for why I had originally ordered the coins in the first place.

Eventually Todd came to an agreement that they would go ahead and refund my order because they could not guarantee delivery of my order before the end of the year. I was disappointed that I could not get the coins, but at least I could get my money back and pursue another company that could produce the coins for me. Two weeks later and I still have not received my refund. His most recent reason is they were effected by the hurricane in Florida but their business is listed in Portland so not sure how that is effecting their ability to go to PayPal and refund my purchase order. I happen to live in Florida myself but I still keep things running because I have a business to run.

What makes me angry is I've been incredibly patient with them throughout this process. I feel these guys are just taking advantage of fellow veterans and running a Ponzi scheme here of taking your money and then never delivering on your order. They hope you get frustrated and just give up on trying to get your money back and they win. Judging by the other complaints filed against this company, I can see I am not the only one who has experienced this. I should have known better and done my research on the company prior to entering into a business relationship with them. Well, lesson learned. My advise is to stay clear of them and provide your business to another company that is legit.

I've filed my complaint with the BB bureau and submitted my email correspondence with them. Hopefully I'll be able to get my money back from these guys at some point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2018 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vision-strike-coins/portland-oregon-97239/vision-strike-coins-failed-to-deliver-order-after-taking-payment-for-work-portland-oregon-1464696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content