Complaint Review: Vivint - Provo Utah

4931 North 300 West
    Provo, Utah
    United States

Vivint Delayed cancelation to Squeeze another month of service Provo Utah

After 3 years of service we decided to cancel. We had been having problems off and on with batterys going dead, units quit working and over all aging system. We sent in the written notice as required, but 15 days later we were charged for another month of service. I called to ask why and was told I had to give 30 days notice and that I needed to read the fine print. I said really, after 3 years you are going to use the fine print card on me? Was told yes thats exactly what they were going to do.

Even after 3 years you wont pro rate it for me? The respose was no and that I I liked they could turn the service back on the the added month. So not only did they stick me for an extra month but they didnt even have my service on.

Dont be fooled into thinking this company cares anything about its customers. Sign with another service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2017 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint/provo-utah-84604/vivint-delayed-cancelation-to-squeeze-another-month-of-service-provo-utah-1412889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content