X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wachovia Bank - Innsdale Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Richmond Kentucky
  • Wachovia Bank 430 Innsdale Dr. Glenn Allen VA Innsdale, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-922-4684
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wachovia Bank Wachovia Bank ripoff over stop payments requests Innsdale Virginia

I applied thru Wachovia to have two stop payments applied to my acct. The bank allowed the payments to go thru and created a overdraft on my acct equalling $800.00 !

When I last contacted them the bank now says they do not show where I applied for the stop payments in their records!! They are now expecting me to replace the $800.00! They honored all my bills that came thru while adding NSF fees causing my acct. to show this huge overdraft!!I have copies of all my transactions on my acct. and they clearly show the stop payments!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Connie
Richmond, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wachovia-bank/innsdale-virginia-23060/wachovia-bank-wachovia-bank-ripoff-over-stop-payments-requests-innsdale-virginia-227723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content