X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wachovia - Richmond Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anywhere Virginia
  • Wachovia 122 E. Grace St. Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 804-869-2342
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wachovia ripoff Company refuses to give me reasons why I owe them money Richmond Virginia

I'll admit up front that when I was eighteen I was very stupid and screwed up my credit. I am currently in the process of cleaning my credit up and have striaghtened it out with everyone except two companies. Wachovia and Capital One, but Capital One is a whole other story that I don't have the energy to get into.

Wachovia, though, is claiming that I owe them an exorbitant amount of money (at least to me), that I don't remember ever owing them. I have asked them numerous times why I owe them what I owe them and have even started the process of debt validation.

I just realized recently as well that the statute of limitations is up and that changes things entirely.

My entire problem with them was that, while I had the money and was willing to pay them, I was not willing to pay them without sufficient evidence as to why I owe them money. Has anybody else had this problem before.

I think I'm going to scream if I get the run around and put on hold one more time.

Kathleen
Anywhere, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wachovia/richmond-virginia-23219/wachovia-ripoff-company-refuses-to-give-me-reasons-why-i-owe-them-money-richmond-virginia-227821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content