X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Walgreens - Oak Park Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: villagetown Illinois
  • Walgreens Roosevelt And Ridgeland Oak Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Walgreens Ripoff scamming coupons and poorly informed register people Oak Park Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I go to Walgreens all the time. I like looking through the coupons and getting cheap stuff. But it's _not_ cheap and sometimes it's not even there. On several occasion I have tried to use a coupon for toothpaste or batteries and been over charged. I have to have them do a lengthy return and exchange after getting in my car and realizing the mistake. This is ridiculous!

The on sale item is also never restocked. They put only a limited amount of what the super-cheap coupon is for out among similarly packaged items. Then when you think you have matched up you get charged sometime 5 times more than what you wanted to pay. You can get a rain check but that takes a few minutes for the twirp at the counter to figure out how to do while people behind you mutter "it's only a 30 cent difference."

Some people may be embarrassed or too busy to demand a refund for somethieng less than a couple dollars, this is the scam! Walgreen is nickel and diming people!

Also I have bought items that has SALE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on the items price tag. Then we I get checked out they say it's not on sale, but I have to go get it checked out in cosmetics. I am not waiting in 2 lines for a free bottle of nail polish.

Lastly I will tell you that I saw an add for really cheap pop and decided to run in and grab it on my way to work and there wasn't a single item of this brand of pop in the whole store.Ridiculous! Be careful when shopping at Walgreens!

B
Villagetown, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walgreens/oak-park-illinois-60301/walgreens-ripoff-scamming-coupons-and-poorly-informed-register-people-oak-park-illinois-181432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair