X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Walker Subaru Also Known As Walker Mazda - REnton Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: everett Washington
  • Walker Subaru Also Known As Walker Mazda 720 Rainier Ave South, Renton REnton, Washington U.S.A.

Walker Subaru Also Known As Walker Mazda they sold me a lemon ,then took it back 4 days later and then sold us a nother car but we lost 2,100 from the 1st deal then on the second deal they tould us we had topay retail and we ended up paying 1,045 more then they where avrting the car for and they tould us their was a second key and their is not and also the tires on the 2006 where illegal. REnton Washington

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My husband and I had been looking at Subura's for a couple of weeks. On july 18,2009 we went to walker Subura and the 1st thing I was asked was how much do u want to spend ? I should have walked away then .But This was the first time I bought a car without my mom. we saw a 1998 outback on their lot and looked at it .

We then took it for a test drive it ran great.So we went into their office to try and make a deal.I tould them I wantted them to change the timing belt they said the car did not need it. We then tould them we where going to walk over to firestone to get a price on a timing belt . At this point the got another sales man talking to us .They did not let us leve the lot to go check this out.

At this point it was about 6 at night . I was tired and they finally worked out a deal with us . we took the car home and found out that they marked up the car by $ 2,500.

We then drove it for a while and ran the a/c due to the hot weather. The first day my husband did not use the a/c the temp gage went to high and would not go off of high. He got the car home and we where tould not to drive it and they would pick up the car .

My husband looked in the radiator reavor and saw some black thick tar like meterial insid ethe reavor and he showed me this. This was on the 22nd we saw this .

we went back into them and they then tould me they would only give me 6,000 back from the 7,700 i payed for the car .their reason for this was because they had to fix the car .

What why would it be are falt because of this .We where then tould we could not get our money back but they would give us 6,000 to another . At this point we asked them if are truck quilfied for the goverment trade in .They said thier is too many restrictions for that.

They also said they saw the spare key for the car we now where getting in the sevice department and guess what no spare key and the car also had illegal tires on it .

Now at this point they are not taking my calls their phones just ring and ring
all this from july 18 to aug 3rd so far

and now i have a truck i also have to try and sell

tc

Tc
everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walker-subaru-also-known-as-walker-mazda/renton-washington/walker-subaru-also-known-as-walker-mazda-they-sold-me-a-lemon-then-took-it-back-4-days-la-475996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair