X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Walmart connect - Oklahoma

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ardmore Oklahoma
  • Walmart connect Oklahoma U.S.A.

Walmart connect ripoff they are debiting my checking 2x month i haven't used them in over a year Ardmore Oklahoma

*Consumer Suggestion: Phone number to cancel service..

*Consumer Comment: Check you bank statements.

I cancelled the service over a year ago and they are still debiting my account some times twice a month. There is not a number to contact them that I can find and I no longer have the disk.

Sharon
Ardmore, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2006 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/walmart-connect/oklahoma/walmart-connect-ripoff-they-are-debiting-my-checking-2x-month-i-havent-used-them-in-over-178712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Phone number to cancel service..

AUTHOR: Lady - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 15, 2006
I called 1-888-855-0942 (which I found on my bank statement) to walmart connect to cancel mine. I also found it on a walmart connect website. I hope this helps.

Check you bank statements.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 01, 2006
There should be a number listed next to the transaction in your account statement either online or the monthly statement you receive in the mail.

Good luck.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair